Calia’s European Lavender Oil is so popular, they just had to come out with a larger, more economical size. The 50ml is 5 times the size of the regular 10ml and works out to 33% less in price compared by the amount.
- 100% Pure undiluted steam distilled oil
- 100% pure Lavender Oil
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Latin Name: Lavendula Angustifolium
Size: 10ml & 50ml
- Put a few drops of oil on your vacuum bag or filter.
- Dab a few drops of a citrus oil or your favorite scent around garbage disposal to help freshen area.
Important Safety Tips:
- Store your essential oils in dark glass bottles, away from heat and light to maintain purity and potency.
- Consult a qualified aromatherapist if you have any questions or concerns regarding use of essential oils.
- Anyone with epilepsy or high blood pressure should avoid sage, rosemary, thyme, and fennel.
- Avoid use of basil, cedarwood, thyme, marjoram if you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you have a serious medical condition, consult your physician before using essential oils.
- Always dilute pure essential oils with a carrier oil or lotion when using on the skin. The exceptions are Lavender and Tea Tree oils. Patch test on the skin and wait 24 hours for results. If the skin is irritated do not use.
- Dilute all recipes by half when using on children.
- NOT FOR INTERNAL USE AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.